Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chris' Semester Without Video Games: Week 3

Sorry for the late post!

I suddenly find myself thinking about games more and more often. In my head. My circumstances, however, seem to changing more and more. For instance, I got hooked on a site called prize rebel (it really works!). After I got enough points, I received a code for a 1 month Runescape membership. So I have that to keep me occupied. But I also ordered Rainbow Six Vegas 2 from the same site, and my inability to play it when it is delivered is frustrating me. Also, over the past week (probably from playing the iPhone game) I have seemingly developed a craving to play Assasin's Creed. This doesn't help the equation much at all. Also, there are numerous upcoming games that I want, but I must save up for my Dragon Boat World Championships in Praque. Stay tuned for week 4, and see all the continuing drama and build up!

NOTE: Due to my unsuccessful attempts, I won't be doing anything concerning binaural beats. I will leave the post up, but don't expect any updates.

Also, if you would like to use Prize Rebel, please use my referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment