Friday, July 17, 2009

Just Checkin in......

Yes, I have not had a post in awhile. Sue me. I've been too busy playing Dead Rising. Picked it up, bargain price, thats how I've spent the past few days. So this is kind of an update post, dare I call it that.

UPDATE:

1. Cameron: You stole my idea! You took your playlist and put it in the exact same place as mine and everything! Even the fact that you have one is stealing my thunder!
I'm just kidding Cameron. But seriously? Why copy my exact style? It's not flattery at all.




2: What have I been up to lately? I think this pretty much explains it:







Yes I have been creating YouTube video projects. They are VERY time consuming but SOOOO rewarding I must say.
http://www.youtube.com/user/13marquartc#play/uploads/8/5pdxA1YZoZg for more



So thats basically it. I HOPE to post more BUT that does not mean I WILL post more. I will TRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment